Raglan Cider Mill was established in 2006 in the heart of the Monmouthshire countryside.
Initially cider-making was a hobby but demand for our products was so great that it quickly expanded into a commercial business. We produce a range of dry, medium and sweet ciders and perries (made from pure pear juice) including the renowned "Boris' Brainbender" and prize-winning "Snowy Owl Perry".
Our apples and pears are carefully selected and picked from our own farm and local orchards. We use traditional types of cider apple and perry pear and wherever possible we focus on Welsh varieties. All our products are made from pure apple and pear juice using traditional production methods.
We have won a number of awards for our products including:
- Bronze Medal: UK CAMRA National Cider Championships Snowy Owl Perry (2013)
- Gold Medal: Welsh National Championships Boris' Brainbender Dry Cider (2013)
- Gold Medal: Welsh National Championships Barn Owl Dry Perry (2012)
- lst Prize: Hereford International Competition Dry Cider (2011)
- Reserve Champion: Welsh National Championships Perry (2010 & 2011)
"Everything about this place is perfect"
Pete Brown - The Guide to Welsh Perry and Cider